IT Business Analyst Jobs

IT Business Analyst (ESG and Risk) - 50/ 50 remote

We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and...

Job Type:CONTRACT
Location:London
Salary:
Date:07/01/2022

IT Business System Analyst

Job DescriptionThis position will be liaison between the business and the IT department for the company. With such, it will listen to Users' needs, advise on best IT/ Business solutions, and work with the Global IT team and ISV (Independent Solution Vendors) and engaged Consultants to deliver said solutions. This position will work closely...

Job Type:PERMANENT
Location:Greenburgh
Salary:£106,622
Date:23/12/2021

IT Business Analyst - Birmingham City Centre & Remote

IT Business Analyst - Birmingham & RemoteMy client are a global Financial Services firm based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing company. The RoleThis role is varied, 70% of the role will be client work and the other 30% will be internal project work. Please find below some of the main responsibilities...

Job Type:PERMANENT
Location:Birmingham
Salary:£42,000 - £55,000
Date:07/01/2022

Senior IT Business Analyst - Birmingham City Centre & Remote

Senior IT Business Analyst - Birmingham & RemoteMy client are a global Financial Services firm based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing company. The RoleThis role is varied, 70% of the role will be client work and the other 30% will be internal project work. Please find below some of the main responsibilities...

Job Type:PERMANENT
Location:Birmingham
Salary:£42,000 - £55,000
Date:06/01/2022

IT Business Analyst / Consultant (Salesforce)

Role: Business Analyst/ Consultant (Salesforce) Salary: Negotiable (DEO)Start Date: January 2022 Additional Information: Paid training and free certificates Become a Salesforce Consultant - paid training and experience working with a leading professional services firm As a Salesforce consultant you will be a vital part of any organization,...

Job Type:PERMANENT
Location:City of London
Salary:£30,000 - £45,000
Date:21/12/2021

IT Business Analyst / Consultant (Salesforce)

Role: Business Analyst/ Consultant (Salesforce) Salary: Negotiable (DEO)Start Date: January 2022 Additional Information: Paid training and free certificates Become a Salesforce Consultant - paid training and experience working with a leading professional services firm As a Salesforce consultant, you will be a vital part of any organization,...

Job Type:PERMANENT
Location:City of London
Salary:£30,000 - £45,000
Date:31/12/2021

Senior Information Security Analyst / Senior InfoSec Analyst

Senior Information Security Analyst / Senior InfoSec Analyst Salary: £37,339 to £46,674 + pension + 25 days holiday Water is the lifeblood of Yorkshire. 5 million customers use it every day, to make a round of brews, clean a mucky pup or get the washing on. 140,000 businesses rely on it to make steel, style hair or brew pints....

Job Type:PERMANENT
Location:Yorkshire
Salary:£37,339 - £46,674
Date:18/01/2022

Lead Business Analyst - Reporting and Analytic

Lead Business Analyst - Reporting & AnalyticsThe Business Analyst leads business analysis activities in relation to the project(s) they're assigned to. The Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of gathered business requirements to help determine IT solutions to business problems prior to solution...

Job Type:PERMANENT
Location:London
Salary:£50,000 - £62,000
Date:10/01/2022

Business Analyst

Business Analyst West London to £55k p.a. + benefitsExperienced Business Analyst needed for successful London based businessThe RoleAs Business Analyst you will work with core business teams to assist in the design, implementation and ongoing development of systems & solutions to support the company's strategic vision. Your responsibilities...

Job Type:PERMANENT
Location:West London
Salary:£55,000 - £55,000
Date:13/01/2022

Business Analyst

Become a Salesforce Business Analyst - paid training and experience working with a leading professional services firm Business Analysts - opportunity to work as a Salesforce consultant with a leading professional services firm As a Salesforce business analyst you will be a vital part of any organization, helping to get the most out of the...

Job Type:PERMANENT
Location:London
Salary:£32,000 - £35,000
Date:05/01/2022